Wed, November 21, 2018, 10:47:18 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: IMDB BIO on BILLY  (Read 3084 times)
jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

Glad to still be reading comics in my 50's.

« on: Thu, February 3, 2005, 23:26:58 »

This is taken directly from the IMDB site.  I thought it was interesting.

Biography for
William Tucci

Mini biography
A graduate of New York's Fashion Institute of Technology, former paratrooper William (Billy) Tucci is best know as the creator, writer and artist of the acclaimed comic book Shi. Through Tucci's Crusade Fine Arts Ltd., Shi is published in four languages, has sold over 4 million books and grossed more than 25 million dollars in products and merchandising worldwide. Additionally he has created properties for comics and film such as Atomik ANGELS, The Burning Blue, Diosa, Victoria Cross and The Undaunted. Shi is Tucci's first foray into screenwriting, while Some Trouble of A SeRRious Nature marks his debut as producer, writer and director.

pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #1 on: Sat, February 5, 2005, 03:20:06 »

Someone ought to send them a picture for the web page.  I knew that Billy had a measure of success with Shi, but was shocked to see the $ amount of merchandise sold!  Hopefully Billy can get another item or two done and added to his list. (How long has it been since Shi was first optioned to be developed as a film?  Seems like we were hearing about it a loooong time ago.  Sometimes Hollywood just doesn't know a good thing when it slaps them in the face.)  Thanks for the post about IMDB, I use it quite a bit when I need to find information.

When a wise man does not understand, he says "I do not understand."....
BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.

« Reply #2 on: Fri, February 11, 2005, 08:25:53 »

Nothing on this earth is more frustrating that Hollywood.  Let's all put together, produce and sell some "Shi shares" and make this movie ourselves!

;D

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
sllamky01
Crusade Warrior

READY TO KICK SOME ASS

« Reply #3 on: Fri, February 11, 2005, 08:53:44 »

I'll buy!!!!!!!!!
pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #4 on: Fri, February 11, 2005, 15:55:00 »

Hey Billy, I'm buying an extra lottery ticket this week, and if it wins, I'll buy a couple of shares, maybe even a serious stake....
BTW, my lottery luck suck, so this is a wish upon a star far far away, probably a couple of hundred light years or so.

When a wise man does not understand, he says "I do not understand."....
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: