Tue, November 20, 2018, 08:53:16 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Happy New Year!  (Read 7165 times)
JCVaughn
Crusade Warrior

Vi Et Armis.

« on: Tue, December 31, 2002, 19:03:23 »

Okay, so the old year isn't ending on the greatest of notes (I'm sick, Debbie Tucci's under the weather, Uncle SIKO is sick -- physically in addition to the usual, Rosina's trying not to get sick, and Solof is just a sick bastard), but I think this year is going to be great ANYWAY!

If you're on Facebook, let me know!
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #1 on: Wed, January 1, 2003, 07:25:29 »

GOOD F&*%^#G RIDDANCE!!!

;D

I am an optimist to the point where it drives Lickie & my friends nuts, however, this past year (despite many good points) was one of the worst I've had. I see nothing but blue skies (hears the sounds of ELO in the background) ahead of me & my friends for 2003+. The future is wide open & I am basking in the sea of infinite possibilities. Come for a ride! Here's to an UBER-SHI year.

Here's to a quick recovery for you JC, Debbie, Uncal...
hope you avoid the sickness Rosina
& last but not least, let's hope the Dr's are all wrong about Solof.

;D

HAPPY NEW YEARS
« Last Edit: Wed, January 1, 2003, 09:18:28 by Delvie » Logged

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
Uncle_SIKO
« Reply #2 on: Wed, January 1, 2003, 11:43:15 »

Note to 2002: You were horrible and I'm glad you're dead.

Except for the Rebulican victories in November, this year had nothing to recommend it. I'm seeing some hope for the coming year so I'm holding onto it like.....like....Oh hell. I forgot the punchline but Mike Solof is an idiot.

So Happy New Year to everyone. And Debbie, get better. Unlike JCV ou're much too attractive a person to be sick.

Uncle SIKO

ps. Hey JCV, I've pretty much beat the cold you gave me. Apparently this virus isn't too tough for a REAL man to beat. Good Luck Pansy Man.
BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.

« Reply #3 on: Thu, January 2, 2003, 04:02:57 »

This is a double post (it's in my journal as well.)

Thursday, 5 January 2003

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year!

I just want to thank you all for a great 2002!    I was planning on writing this in 2002 instead of 03' but my wife Deborah was in the hospital for 5 days with an infection due to kidney stones.  Anyhow she's all fine now but it really messed my schedule up.  

Just like our country that has come roaring back from its worst days, we survived and for the most part Crusade had a terrific year.  We did lose our good friend, Joe Tobul and he will be missed.  I want to thank you for posts on his website.  I know his family appreciates it.

But we like samurai, must carry on and carry on we did!  2002 saw 5 new issues of Shi - The Illustrated Warrior, our Umadoshi (Year of the Horse) Tour Book, Victoria Cross 1/2 and unfortunately, Shi - Through the Ashes.  Our first movie was completed and won  its debuted first festival.  I also hit a bunch of conventions, Maida started this great website and we all saw a slew of terrific books from Avatar.  We also prepped for 2003 with lots of licencing deals which will have many Shi toys and merchandise coming in the new year.  We signed the Shi movie deal, with Mimi Gitlin, started writing the screenplay with Kevin Bernhardt and  I am now represented by the ICM agency.  

And my wife gave birth to a bouncing baby boy!  

Not bad.

I want to thank all of you for your support, ideas for future projects and the fun we had on these message boards.  I plan on putting up much more posts and topics and look forward to all of your input, questions and comments.  Again, I know I'm a little behind with these boards but the holidays really kicked my butt.

Again, thank you all, and I'll be posting a new topic about looking forward to 2003 and all our Crusade books,  plans and projects that will be out after January 10th.

Happy New Year and let's get ready to roll. Today is also my brother Philip's birthday.  If any of you would like to email him a greeting (this will shock the crap out of him;D), his email is: player12@optonline.net

Happy New Year and onward to 2003!

Charge!

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #4 on: Thu, January 2, 2003, 04:09:14 »

I'd like to respond to your posts.

J.C.  great working with you this year!  I hope you feel better and yes, Mike Solof is a sick bastard.  Mike and his artwork will be very prominent in our new super tour book due out the end of February.

Delvie, I'm sorry you had such a terrible year, but I'd like to thank you personally for helping make mine great.  We're all going to have a wonderful 03', and that I can contribute to that happiness in some way.  Wow, sounds like I'm asking you out doesn't it? :-/
There is no hope for Solof.  wait till you see his art.

Uncle Siko,  The Republican victories were enough to make the worst of years great in my book.  But I have to let you know that I fear JCV and wouldn't dare call him a Pansy Man.   He's from Houston you know  ;)

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
JCVaughn
Crusade Warrior

Vi Et Armis.

« Reply #5 on: Thu, January 2, 2003, 04:17:11 »

You're a sick bastard, Billy.

If you're on Facebook, let me know!
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #6 on: Fri, January 3, 2003, 22:06:37 »

1st off, sorry to hear about Deb... Lickie & I hope she's feeling better soon. So far I Lickie & I haven't had to deal w/ that, or anything like it.

Delvie, I'm sorry you had such a terrible year

Oh, no way. No need to feel badly for my year. Water wayyyy under the bridge for me. Residual affects of some extremely bad decisions, unknown debts caused by a previous ex girlfriend, side affects of too many speeding tickets, too many bad decisions at work, legal & ethical battles w/ Jim Henson Co., yada yada & more yada ;D. But no regrets, no wound licking, happy to move on. It's as over as the Peleponesian(sp) War. I'm focused & ready to grab 2003 by the jewels til it screams "uncle!"  8) The only foreseen disappointments are that I can't attend San Diego Con because it falls too close to the scifi con/gathering that I co-run & I'll be on the road during Megacon. Beyond that, it'll be carpe diem 365 days of the year.
;D

but I'd like to thank you personally for helping make mine great.

Anytime. 8)

We're all going to have a wonderful 03', and that I can contribute to that happiness in some way.  Wow, sounds like I'm asking you out doesn't it?

LOL. You Long Islanders... you're an odd bunch!

There is no hope for Solof.  wait till you see his art.

Looking forward to it.
:o
So you're saying I can expect to see artwork of Ana in Fettish Latex, Shi wearing a Lone Ranger mask, Yoshitora in a kilt & Arashi in a TuTu & kabuki paint??
???
THAT's IT! There's your musical!

;D
SHI HORROR PICTURE SHOW!![/i][/b][/color]
;D

Weldon
« Reply #7 on: Mon, January 6, 2003, 06:44:48 »

....let's hope the Dr's are all wrong about Solof.[/color]

....I'm focused & ready to grab 2003 by the jewels til it screams "uncle!"

1)  The Doctors were not wrong.  The tests are in...
Solof is a bastard.

2)  ...uh, that's not 2003 that you're squeezing....
It's JC Vaughn and he's trying to get Uncle Siko to help him...

SLAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!
---Wel
BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #8 on: Mon, January 6, 2003, 11:54:39 »

First off, I can't believe there's no water on the HeroClix maps!

Thank you for the kind words Delvie, and I do like the kilt idea.  I'm glad your not all freakin' out about the ex girl friend, yer new ones a peach!

I'm working on the Crusade projects press release/mission statement for this year.  I will post it when I'm done.  I've been trying to get the King to go to sleep but it doesn't   seem to keen an idea for him!

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #9 on: Mon, January 6, 2003, 20:11:58 »

2)  ...uh, that's not 2003 that you're squeezing....
It's JC Vaughn and he's trying to get Uncle Siko to help him...

Turn your head & cough JC[/color]

:P
« Last Edit: Mon, January 6, 2003, 20:13:13 by Delvie » Logged

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: