Wed, August 20, 2014, 06:38:24 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The ORIGINAL Frankster's Files!!!  (Read 62784 times)
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

Whatchu gonna do when the Frankster runs wild on u

« Reply #150 on: Sat, October 15, 2005, 09:51:00 »

Thankyou for the compliments guys. and Delvie dont be jealous......once i ever reach Tucci's and sparky's status than you can be jealous  :P  ;D haha j/k

Here is a close up to show just how powerful I made the face.

this part of a project I'm doing for my Adobe Illustrator for the Illustrator class.  This is the pamphlette project which  consisists of 4 pictures. And this is the 1st pic/ cover and my topic is wrestlign stars ofthe 80s.  there are more to come next one I'm working is very similar to Delvie..... he wears the same kind of dress as him.  

Oh and Joe I know for a fact that sketch is the same wizard that has turner's sketch of mystique.

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #151 on: Fri, October 21, 2005, 17:50:25 »

Apparently ever since that session Mark Texiera has not been seen in my class for over a month already!!! Actually he was showing me the work he was cvurrently doing for wolverine which just came out this week.  I can't believe did this I really thought he would help me.  Well my comments remain the same of him being a drunk SOB!!!!! >:(

Ok next time I should put my mouth where my money is.

:( it  turns out mark doesn't live in NY and he's only there when he has to drop off stuff from Marvel.  Sorry Tex!!

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

Glad to still be reading comics in my 50's.

« Reply #152 on: Sat, October 22, 2005, 01:51:52 »

Frankster, the Wizard issue was ZERO that the Turner sketch lesson was in.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #153 on: Sat, October 22, 2005, 07:09:32 »

I know Joe, I saw your posts on the snider files and instant message I appreciate you looking but I guess that picture I've seen before was by him.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #154 on: Sat, October 22, 2005, 07:30:36 »

this part of a project I'm doing for my Adobe Illustrator for the Illustrator class.  This is the pamphlette project which  consisists of 4 pictures. And this is the 1st pic/ cover and my topic is wrestlign stars ofthe 80s.  there are more to come next one I'm working is very similar to Delvie..... he wears the same kind of dress as him.  

The Hot Rod
Rowdy Roddy Piper

my all time favorite after Hulk Hogan the greatest nemesis for Hogan and the one of the greatest wrestlers.  I'd say he's the Moe Howrd of wrestling where he foguht his opponents by poking them in eyes.
« Last Edit: Sat, October 22, 2005, 07:32:17 by The_Frankster » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #155 on: Wed, October 26, 2005, 18:38:06 »

Hey everyone,
    same thing is going on as usual.  I talked to Billy today but got cut off due to bad reception.
   This weekend I'll be at a charity art show where all procedes go 100% to the red cross for the hurricane victims. I donated one of my paintings and will be selling it.  This is a big step for me cause this is my 1st galley I'll be featured in.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #156 on: Sun, October 30, 2005, 15:43:44 »

hey everyone 1st thing before i get started you may notice my icon has changed well due someone's negativity on my hogan sketch i got rid of that horriblie picture. But i redid it to make an even better one but, I'll show you another time.  

Well today and yesterday we held the art gallery for the hurricane katrina benefit it mustve raised like $400.  But my painting wasnt sold but i dint really wanna sell it that much cauz it was too good to sell and really did it for the experience that's why if they wanted it they wouldve had to spend at least $250 on it.

Well anyway it was a good show full of cheese and wine.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #157 on: Fri, November 4, 2005, 16:06:40 »

8)Hey everyone, today was an awesome day!!!  I went to WWF Monday Night Raw at MSG. I'm an usher at MSG but the thing is my girlfriend needed a b-day gift & she was hinting she wanted to go so i took her & i realized i had a blast with her at Wrestle Mania earlier this year. But today takes th ecake in getting autographs & pictures which include: Pat Patterson, Gerald Brisco, Howard Finkel, Kane, Edge, Gail Kim, Nidia, Mike Chioda, William Regal, Tajiri, Rosey, Eugene, & the one who I was most looking foward to was....

...Victoria

Last time i missed out on meeting but i met her inside the garden but this time was another story i got her autograp & a picture & she also remembered me from last time.

There's us when from that day.

If this info that happend over a year ago doest refresh your memory remember this from when I 1st started the casting calls:

Yes, tomorrow morning the WWF's Victoria my favorite diva will be coming to my town.  I've had this sketch I've been wanting to give her for the longest time.  Last 2 wrestling events I went to I failed on giving her my sketch or meeting her....well at the febraury show when I was in the front row she dlapped my hand and i showed he rmy sketch and she stopped and paused and gave me this look  :D and sed "hey"!!! I tried hinting for her to take it which i was gonna try to give it to her after the match. But she got beat bad and walked straight out.

If  your wondering what my sketch looks like here it is:

I am sacrificing a Bret Hart and Jerry Lawler autograph signing in the city for this.  I have to get up bright and early and not miss the train (which is hourly) and catch a bus. So my mission is to see her and give her my sketch and possibly my business card and the picture of us.  

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #158 on: Sat, November 5, 2005, 03:39:26 »

Good luck, be safe & have fun!

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #159 on: Sat, November 5, 2005, 07:54:55 »

Well Crusaders I dont want to say how i feel but here's a way to explain it  :D+ :'(  ;D :) ;) :P :o :-[ ;D ;D ;D ;D

This morning I woke up bright and early caught the train on time & transerred to the bus and arrived at 6:50 which was long away from the signing. Nobody was there the only reason why I got there so early was because they sed they were only lettign in 200 and it turns out no one was there but myself for the next hour or so. so as the line built up and the time past i saw victoria and she never looked more beautiful in my life. She somewhat recognized me and sed who I was and welcomed in the store with a BIG HUG I was so speechless and happy.  I Spoke to her a bit had 3 pictures signed and took an even better picture than u saw from the bad one from my last post.

I am so enlarging this and getting it signed next time i see her.
You can see in th epicture she has my sketch which she loved an appreciated. Victoria is the absolute greatest I wish Vince McMahon would get his head out of his ass and realize what he's keeping her from instead of giving thos e dirty talentless sluts airtime.  Victoria knows how to treat her fans no matter if she is a heel or babyface.
Thankyou Victoria :-*

jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #160 on: Sat, November 5, 2005, 08:30:25 »

Great job connecting up this time!  Nice pictures!

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #161 on: Sun, November 6, 2005, 04:28:27 »

hey everyone 1st thing before i get started you may notice my icon has changed well due someone's negativity on my hogan sketch i got rid of that horriblie picture. But i redid it to make an even better one but, I'll show you another time.  

Well Since my whole month was "made" thanks to yesterday's event. (I love u victoria)

Well I will now Reveal my new Icon in closeup.

Yes it is a billion times better than the last one I did.

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #162 on: Sun, November 6, 2005, 07:31:03 »

I wish Vince McMahon would get his head out of his ass

LOL. Yeah right. Like that'll happen.

...instead of giving thos e dirty talentless sluts airtime.

Hey NOW. Tori is a very kind & cool person.

ps. Nice iguana. Glad you enjoyed youself.

I'm still trying to figure out what was so negative about the 1st hogan icon.
« Last Edit: Sun, November 6, 2005, 07:34:13 by Delvie » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #163 on: Sun, November 6, 2005, 09:08:30 »

Hey NOW. Tori is a very kind & cool person.

I'm still trying to figure out what was so negative about the 1st hogan icon.

1st of all Delvie I aint talkin about Torrie Wilson, I'm talking about those new Divas that were finalists in the Diva search who ended up getting jobs after all: like Michelle McCool, Candice Michelle, Mickie James, Jillian, and the ones that lost their jobs Amy and Joy.  

It seems the WWF (yes i still call it that and don't ever mention their current name in my presence) had fired the good divas who worked hard to get in and new how to fight like :Gail Kim, Miss Jackie, Nidia, and IVORY especially. He crossed the line when they fired IVORY who was actually my official Valentine of 2003 (it's true I can prove it) who was a great competitor and also like Victoria a real sweetheart. And there was a moment where Victoria wasn't on tv for months. and what pissed me off the most was in the Smackdown vs. Raw game that comes out next week Victoria is not in the game but Michelle McCool, Joy Giovanni, and Candice Michelle are in the game (who cannot wrestle). Now I have to make her and it wont look nuthin like her.  And especially about 3 or 4 times Victoria mentioned that she wants to be in Playboy but they have plans of putting Candice Michelle in there cause she way sluttier.

anyways...... as for my hogan..........well.......
2 weeks ago I made a picture of Andre the Giant as page 3 of my brochure, I wasnt happy with the face so I redid it and it looked so realistic.  Then I did Jake the Snake days later and when i was halfway through it I noticed how Piper, Andre and Jake had very detailed and realistic faces unlike hogan. The problem was I had a bad picture to draw from and I wanted Hogan to look the best cause he's the cover of the brochure so i did what idid I took the whole thing back to square one and I came up with this masterpiece.

Can't you see how distorted this old one is.

Compared to this one which looks like a picture from far away.

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #164 on: Sun, November 6, 2005, 11:31:00 »

I still say that Ted Turner is responsible for the downward spiral of Wrestling Entertainment. He sold WCW because he was bored w/ it. Ironically, he sold it to his competition who quickly dismantled it. Now w/ no real competition for fans or ratings, the WWF can do whatever they want because they know the fans have nowhere else to go.

Now that the government's fight to ban the Ultimate Fighting Championships has ended & the new ownership revamping the appearance of the whole shebang, UFCs popularity is bouncing back fast. I predict that in 10 yrs, UFC's popularity will rival that of wrestling entertainment & the WWF will then need to pay attention to what the fans are thinking.

Sorry. I'm so out of touch w/ what's been happening in the WWF storylines & who any of the new names are that I knew just about none of those names. LOL.

I'm always amused when people here try using "slutty" as derogatory because I am a slut & it's not derogatory to me.

I agree w/ you that your 2nd Hogan is better than your 1st. I personally think it's because there is greater detail. Your portrayal of him making that face in the 1st one was dead on. The stretched skin in his cheek & chin from constant weight gain & loss & gain & loss definately shows when he makes that face. I was refering to your earlier comment that someone had negative comments about it. I think you did well on both of them.
« Last Edit: Sun, November 6, 2005, 11:33:10 by Delvie » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #165 on: Sun, November 6, 2005, 15:46:56 »

I still say that Ted Turner is responsible for the downward spiral of Wrestling Entertainment. He sold WCW because he was bored w/ it. Ironically, he sold it to his competition who quickly dismantled it. Now w/ no real competition for fans or ratings, the WWF can do whatever they want because they know the fans have nowhere else to go.

It broke my heart when Hogan left the company that made him what he was back in 1993.  When I was a kid blamed Yokozuna for it and wished death on him and Ironcially it happened 7 years later, but when you're little you say stupid things.

This left a big impact on my life after that happened I kept watching Wrestle Mania IX over and over again when Hogan beat Yoko it was my way of reversing time and looking at it in the present to make it look like Hogan won the title back.

Sorry Yoko RIP.

I should've realized it was Hogan & Vince's choice. But I tell you this the fall of WCW was one the greatest things that happened cause if it werent for this Hogan would've probably never returned to the WWF.  But from reading Hogan's biography it sed he sed that when vince bought WCW he got alot more with it including every tape and video archive footage of every NWA/WCW match.  And to Pay Homage to Legends who mightve even been bigger in other feds like Ric Flair, Superstar Billy Graham, Harley Race, Greg the Hammer Valentine, The Andersons.....the list goes on.  

I agree w/ you that your 2nd Hogan is better than your 1st. I personally think it's because there is greater detail. Your portrayal of him making that face in the 1st one was dead on. The stretched skin in his cheek & chin from constant weight gain & loss & gain & loss definately shows when he makes that face. I was refering to your earlier comment that someone had negative comments about it. I think you did well on both of them.

Well it wasn't just my uncle's negative criticsm that made me redo it....it's just when i did the other 3 wrestlers i noticed that Hogan dint fit in with the rest. And I apparently got better as the other 3 progressed so It made me want to redo it.

Just remember if there wasn't a hogan there'd be no Frankster (well my alias at least)

"What'chu gonna do when the Frankster runs wild on YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

(yes this was halloween last monday....... Billy doesn't know what he's missing when doesnt read the Frankster's Files)
« Last Edit: Sun, November 6, 2005, 16:19:51 by The_Frankster » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #166 on: Sat, November 19, 2005, 13:38:01 »

Hey everyone yesterday I went to the Big Apple con got a few autographs. Saw Billy & Mark and just boguth books it was pretty much dead day good thing about it was dead that I had no problem talking to Billy.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #167 on: Sat, November 19, 2005, 14:27:51 »

Hey everyone today was an awesome show on the other hand.

Made out with great sketches and I got to meet my hero John Romita again. One cool thing that John did was that in my Book Illustration class i pay homage to Romita by drawin a pic of me and my g/f in a knockoff of the 1st app. of Maryjane in the same set up & poses. I wrote "After Romita"  on that page and I asked if he can right it instead and he wrote "Ok John Romita" on it.  He's  always great to meet One good thing is I'll get to see him twice more in February.

Speaking of my Book Dummy I came across Mark Texiera  and showed him it and he sed that my work has improved.

and I know you always look foward to my sketch collection.

Here are TMNT sketches from the artist from the show
here is Raphael from Jose.

And April O'Niel from Denny.

These are actually 2 sketches from 2 different artists I thought it'd be cool if I combined it together.

Spider-Woman from Alex Horley and
her alter-ego Jessica Drew from Michael Gaydos (ALias, Pulse artist)

I figured the pencils can create a faded version.

And the sketch you've all been waiting for Billy Tucci.
Since I liked the way he drew Black Cat for the show I asked for a sketch of her.  

And to think I was waiting to get a greta sketch of her from terry Dodson. This blows my Al Milgrom sketch of her away (which you can see in "Post your artist sketches").  Billy even wrote my quote (which he seems to enjoy saying all the time) :o

Overall great show Now i have January to look foward to.
« Last Edit: Sat, November 19, 2005, 14:28:31 by The_Frankster » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #168 on: Sun, November 20, 2005, 14:17:29 »

I drew this last monday the day after his death on my ferry ride to the city that morning. Raw and Smackdown were great to watch this week.  Memorable week.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #169 on: Sat, December 10, 2005, 04:09:15 »

:-/ I can not believe it's been since november that I havent made a post on the Frankster' files. Apparently it's been all the damn projects they all start coming in once your in the bachelors program. Well I'm almost done with 2 more projects and I have an  American history final on thrusday (maybe I get Billy to tudor me on WWII  >:()
One of my paintings is of Sheena: Queen of the Jungle where doing a project on pulps.
In my Photoshop class we had to make a tarot card or book cover involving our art and a photo combined, so i sed to myself why not a comic book cover.

I got my idea from the classic Ultimate Spider-Man covers.
Well more week of this to go then i got lots of stuff i want to draw on m own.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #170 on: Fri, December 16, 2005, 03:20:28 »

I'M FREE!!!!!!!!!!  FREEEEEEEEEE!!!!! FREEEEEEEE!!!!!

No more art tools, no more sketchbooks, no more professors dirty looks

Yes my semester ended last night with my American History final (great class) which i got bad hand cramps penning out my essay on America's involvement on WWII with my opinions. I was very sad to say goodbye to my history professor (she's great and a total fox) and the sweet hotties. One thing i liked about that class they weren't in my major and they were people who always excited to see my artwork and worshipped it.
I've never done this great in history before on th eother hands it was my favorite liberal art (ihated math ands especially science).

I may show some of you the work I've done through the semester but my goal is to to make a lot of cool pictures during my brake.  

I was gonna post earlier but after studying for more than a week I havent play Smackdown Vs. Raw 2K6 in the longest time & i played all night.

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #171 on: Fri, December 16, 2005, 14:23:15 »

Dude. Don't forget to stop for food.

Congrats & can't wait to see the new stuff

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #172 on: Mon, December 26, 2005, 04:44:22 »

Dude. Don't forget to stop for food.

Congrats & can't wait to see the new stuff

Don't worry eating is all I've been doing i still haven't had time to make something but I plan to do something this week. Well since I've got a digital camera I'll be able to show stuff that couldnt fit in my scanner.

This was the final project to my Illustrator's Heritage class where we had to design a pulp cover every one mostly did The Shadow but i decided to Sheena Queen of the Jungle. This one of my favorite paintings yet. I hope Billy can find the time to see it since he loved the dracula pic i did in that class.

jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #173 on: Mon, December 26, 2005, 08:49:20 »

Your use of color is improving dramatically dude!

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #174 on: Wed, December 28, 2005, 12:44:36 »

Hey Crusdaers hope you all had a wonderful holiday. This week I'll be counting down to 2006 with a look back at the year from the Frankster's point of view.  It will be the Frankster's Files look back at 2005.  Come join  me to rekindle some classic moments and pictures plus exclusive pics including a letter from a possible future president, my unforgetable journey to meet victoria, my convention moments, and FINALLY show you proof on why i hate Greg Horn.  
« Last Edit: Wed, December 28, 2005, 14:29:20 by The_Frankster » Logged

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: