Sun, March 24, 2019, 11:11:38 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The ORIGINAL Frankster's Files!!!  (Read 219029 times)
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

Whatchu gonna do when the Frankster runs wild on u

« on: Wed, June 25, 2003, 18:14:28 »

Hey, fellows Shi fans & members of Crusade Fine Arts I am the Frankster & this is the Frankster's File.  I will be posting my artwork if i can finda way. so far all i hav are 3 sketches that i gave to WWF diva Trish Stratus 2 years ago & that she posted on her official website.

For those of you people who are wrestling illiterate & most likely most of u all are since only one of u made a post in my elizabeth tribute here she is.

Well here are the sketches. They are on [url]www.trishstratus.com[url]

I met her again 2 days ago along with Stone Cold, Triple H, Shawn Michales, Goldberg, Ric Flair & kevin Nash during a charity autogrpah signing which is beign sent to the families who lost their loved ones in the war with Iraq. I gave her alot more sketches & these are crap compared to the onbes i gave her the other day & i will post them up when she puts them up.

Tune in for my next update when i present the Top 10 hottest comic babes of all time (in my opninion though).
« Last Edit: Sun, June 25, 2006, 06:03:21 by The_Frankster » Logged

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.

« Reply #1 on: Tue, July 1, 2003, 16:51:19 »

Good having the Frankster's Files onboard, Parker old chap.  A little art advice.  You don't have to draw each indivdual tooth.  It muddies up the mouth.  Try illustrating the felling of "teeth" and concertrate on creating one overall "shape."

Keep up the good work!

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
Skud_101
Crusade Uchi-deshi

The Disposable Assassin

« Reply #2 on: Tue, July 1, 2003, 18:54:47 »

Or better yet... Don't draw teeth! (I hate hands... So I go out of my way to not draw them hah)

Nice work... Despite how much I absoutly loath wrestling... (and I don't particually find Ms Stratus that attractive)

I feel like posting my trash one day... I'll have to scan the small/new stuff...

I've been working on small, gritty things for my portfolio...

I used to draw anime ect... I even went through a "I want to draw what Billy draws"... So I tributed a lot of Shi covers... Now I'm onto the nitty bad drawings of ideas... Squids ect hehe

Skud: He's here to help
Skud_101
Crusade Uchi-deshi

The Disposable Assassin

« Reply #3 on: Tue, July 1, 2003, 18:59:47 »

Thats one of my early 03 works... Just fan art of Sailor Venus to piss the 'girl of the moment' off ;D

Skud: He's here to help
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #4 on: Mon, July 28, 2003, 08:35:07 »

Tonight at Midnight or earlier or later I will announce the Top 10 hottest comic book babes of all time & who drew the them hottest.

Greetings fellow Crusadians.  The Frankster has been back from his absense.  Well since it seems all of u hav been goin awau to the San Diego con i've been to 2 recenlty in the greatest city in the world NYC.  As u can see I've given my profile a facelift as a result of sonuvbi--Hogan leaving the WWF well right now i have morer respect for Rowdy Roddy Piper cauz meeting him at the June convnetion that not only is he the coolest but he helped me get really close to the girl I care a lot about by letting hm talk to her on the phone since she ditn get to meet him and tellin her what a great a person I am. ;D

Well tune in tonight for the unveiling of th ehottest cmic babes (just for the record this is my list of my favorites so dont argue with me if ur favorites dint make it cauz u are more than welcome to post ur own on my page) i will the following day post who should play them in a movie.

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #5 on: Mon, July 28, 2003, 19:24:06 »

The Moment has arrived i will now unvail my top 10 comic babes of all time!!!

#10     Abbey Chase (J. Scott Campbell Version)  

Danger Girl's Abbey Chase which was the slowest series ever.  Did u ever play the PSX game it's pretty cool but the dialogue is quite corny!!!  Campbell was what made me wanna be a Babe Artist in teh 1st place but he let me down dropping everythign to eb a cover artist & not to mention it's obviosu he rushers through it. The Lung Collapse he had is all cock'n bull cauz Mike Turner had cancer & he was able to recover within a year & continue.

#9  Katherine "Kitty" Pryde (any version except Byrne)

#8  Beverly Switzer  (Gene Colan version)

That's right Howard the Duck's leading lady, & what the hell were they thinking gettin Lea Thompson to play her.

#7   Roxy FREEFALL Spaulding

Gen 13's hottest member of the team who was killed off by "The Worst artist in the World" (no NOT Rob Liefield) but Adam Warren deliberatley killed this beautiful series with the stupid covers & stories but he friggin crossed the line by killing off all the characthers after their mechanical made self-destructed & it's just sad this happened.  Adam Warren could rot in Hell for MURDERING Gen 13!!!   RIP Roxy!!! (If u can get a copy of the Gen13 movie it's a great watch)

#6     Stipperella  (animators version)

I know she's not much of a character but she's created by STan "The Man" Lee & is a superheroine so she passes the bar.

#5   Fritzi Ritz  (Guy Ghilchrist version)

Yes the infamous Aunt from the NANCY newspaper strips but Guy does a smokin version of her & Guy is one heck of a guy to meet!

#4   Mary Jane Watson-Parker (John Romita version & Alex Saviuk too)

John Romita is the Undisputed Silver Age & Bronze Age King of Babe Artists.  He's my inspiriation.

#3  Black Cat  (Al Milgrom version)

I'd like to see her own ongoing series by a good artist in the marvel MAX line cauz the max line completely sucks.

(There is no #2 i couldnt really decide between these two it what a very tough decision

#1B. Elektra (Greg Horn version)

"'nuff said!"

#1A.    SHI (no one is better than TUCCI)

what better picture to display than Way of the Warrior #5 cover which is what helped get me through puberty many many years ago. Shi is number 1 to me cauz not only do i hav a thing for Asian chicks but her being that race & with her as a catholic and shows her wearing the crucifix here makes me think about that very special someone (if u don't knwo what I'm talking about see my last post before). Not to mention Billy is a great artist who actually makes his woman look liek real human beings does a beautiful job on it.  Billy has also been the best mentor on my comic drawing skills & to me is a great friend.

I Hoped u enjoyed it if u dint  then show me ur opinion just dont make any bad remarks on my taste.  Next i will post who'd I'd liek too see play each babe in a movie of their own (or if they app. in a movie than peopel who shouldve played them instaed)
« Last Edit: Thu, October 9, 2003, 18:33:51 by The_Frankster » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #6 on: Fri, August 29, 2003, 19:42:00 »

Hey fellow Crusadians,
    The Frankster here with a few words to tell u, as u can notice that since the past month i dropped the whole Hogan talk & phrases causes he left the WWF AGAIN!!!!  at least piper was fired for speaking the truth & not leaving at his own free will like Hogan.  
Also thsi week I'm heading back to FIT & majoring in Illustration (juts liek our founder Billy). Cant wait to go back especially that it's 80% chicks.

Steve
« Reply #7 on: Sat, September 6, 2003, 18:11:24 »

Dear Frankster, why don't u just click modify on the original list?  Then u can set everything right instead of reposting. 8)
Steve
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #8 on: Thu, October 9, 2003, 17:57:14 »

Hey Crusaders,
   1st off--
"I'm Goin to Wrestle Mania XX"  i risked my job at MSG to get the tickets but it was way worth it. Now I know u may think if I work at MSG then why I am  wasting over a $100 on tickets.  Well u see i waited my whole life to see the greatest wrestlign event of the year in my hometown. In 1985 I wasn't old enough to know what wreslting was i was know way goin to see that unforgettable night (which our founder Billy got to see).
Ten Years Later WM returns to MSG for the tenth anniversary  I lost my chances when the tickets sold out in less than a day & besides i was only 11 i dint know how to purchase tix.

& now 9 1/2 years later i got my tix with seats that aint that bad at all & bringing someone very special with me & enjoy what i waited my whole life to see.  Well I know alot of u loathe wrestling like the disposable assassin above but this my opnion & we hav the message boards to express ourselves freely.  March 14, 2004 will be a history making night to remember.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #9 on: Thu, October 9, 2003, 18:12:01 »

8) Hey Fellow Crusdaers,

The Frankster has more great news to share

i sed back in june:
I met her again 2 days ago along with Stone Cold, Triple H, Shawn Michales, Goldberg, Ric Flair & kevin Nash during a charity autogrpah signing which is beign sent to the families who lost their loved ones in the war with Iraq. I gave her alot more sketches & these are crap compared to the onbes i gave her the other day & i will post them up when she puts them up.

Well it happened again!!! WWF Diva Trish Stratus put up 3 more of my sketches on her official site & this time she labeled my name & city even on the ones that are above she finally reidited me for.
http://www.trishstratus.com/gallery/artwork/
although she only put up 3 of the 6 i last gave her but oh well i suppose they'll go up soon.

well anyway here are the new installments. Oh & Billy if u see this ur advice came in a little too late about not drawing every individual tooth & how it muddies up the mouth but on the other hand these are more realistic & trish's teeth builds her character especially in her situation.

by the way this what trish herself had to say about my latest drawings.
"Frank Mongelluzzo, of Staten Island, NY send me these beautiful pencil sketches. I love them, Frank!! Thanks! Hope you keep sending your great artwork! "
« Last Edit: Thu, October 9, 2003, 18:20:36 by The_Frankster » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #10 on: Sat, November 29, 2003, 18:06:33 »

8) Hey Crusaders,
          The Frankster's here to give u the latest 411.  Well today I went to the NATIONAL Big Apple Comic Convention which i personally think was crap compared to last years cauz last years was awesome. Well on the positive note i met up with our founder Billy & had some of my SHI books signed & i gave billy this Shi cover I made him which is a knockoff of Mike Zeck's Web of Spider-Man #32 but if u've seen the post on the "Covers u wish Billy Created" in the SHI link"  Well he showed soem cool things & i told him about th eprofessors i hav for Illustratrion to see if i had any of his & it seems i hav one of his favorites (whom I cannot stand at all) Well anyway Billy sed he plans to visit my class possibly next week which would be real cool.

BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #11 on: Sun, November 30, 2003, 13:25:51 »

Hey Frank!
It was great seeing you yesterday!  I had an absolute blast at the show (even though I couldn't leave my table) and can't wait till the next.  Also on commenting on your list, you're too kind... much too kind and those other artists really blow me away!  But no Dave Steven's "Betty Page?"   No Adam Hughes?!  

Also of note, the girl who posed for the cover to WOTW #5 was my former fiance' who is Greek!  But don't tell your girlfriend. :)

Anyhow, listen to Dorothy, you're very talented but over work your art.  Also, elongate your figures abit.  Look at that Sailor Moon anime, style, clean, simple and not dis-similar to the artists you admire.  Well hopefully I'll see you NEXT week in the city.  I think I've got a hockey game on Thursday.  You don't have her on Tuesday's do you?  Because I know I'll be in next  Tuesday.
Until then and pleae let "The Last Samurai" be everything I hope it is!

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #12 on: Mon, May 10, 2004, 17:56:36 »

8) Hey everyone I'm back!!! I havent talked in ages.  Wrestle Mania XX was friggin awesome, best night of my life. I'll be at the Wizard World Philly Con.

JCVaughn
Crusade Warrior

Vi Et Armis.

« Reply #13 on: Mon, May 10, 2004, 18:30:14 »

Welcome back!

If you're on Facebook, let me know!
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #14 on: Sun, May 23, 2004, 18:37:30 »

Thanku JC.

Hey Crusaders bad news apparently my ride to Philly decided not to go on my avaialable day which made me hav to miss the Wizarld World con!!! >:(

I was originally supposed to go on the saturday but my g/f was unhappy with me not attending her graduation so i did the right thing & it turns out i had much better time than i expected. Actually 1st i made her feel bad for me tellin her how importnat the con was to me & she sed i could go but it was only lesson to teach her to noto boyonly show how i feel but to never tell me at the last minute. I felt i did the right thing. & my ride somehow was not to happy with the con's turnout & had a miserbale time so  :P to him.  

Oh well i've got a better con coming up 4 days prior to my b-day before i turn 22. on June 5 i'm goin to the big apple con & not only will they hav Chris Claremont but our great founder as well.. Billy will be celebrating 10th anniversary of SHI there and will be there to lend my support.

Congrats Billy!!!

BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #15 on: Mon, May 24, 2004, 10:11:28 »

Hope to see you there Frank!

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #16 on: Sat, June 5, 2004, 17:43:18 »

8) sup dudes!!
Today i saw our founder at the Big Apple Con. He was totally cool today i was tellin' him about professors i just had that Billy had years ago. & Billy made those cool skecthbooks witch he drew Ana portraits on the cover and later in the day i got a quick nice sketch of Shi which is an awesoem way to kick off my 22nd B-day (which starts this wendesday the 9th).  ;D
Well Billy Thanks again.

I'll give u more updates & interesting facts soon if not on here then check the other articles.

P.S.  today with Billy i also saw that old dude who rode the motorcycle in Shi Zero (which i call the F.I.T. issue)

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #17 on: Sun, June 6, 2004, 11:33:02 »

LOL

That old Dude!

Old Cohn.

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #18 on: Thu, July 29, 2004, 18:29:49 »

8)Sup Crusaders,
        Thanks to Delvie's post about how to add our pictures to the message boards your in for a real treat to see some of my sketches.
Here is my sketch of Tobey Maguire:

Here is a sketch i did of actor/singer from the Sopranos Dominic Chianese aka Uncle Junior:

I will have more to come including a copy of the Shi cover I gave Billy and my politcal cartoon. Bye for now, Enjoy!!!

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #19 on: Tue, August 3, 2004, 20:37:53 »

8) Hey Crusaders,
        The Frankster hear has wonderful news to share with his crusaders but as of today after more than a decade of waiting I finally got to meet one of my childhood heroes.  Now if you should all know by now that I'm a Die-Hard wrestling junkie.  I was thinking of going to Borders to meet Pamela Anderson but i dint wanna waste my time or money. Today I was strolling down with the love of my life through 57th street in NYC as we waited for our pictures to be developed I forced her into going to Lexington Ave to check out Gotham City comics when just as we past 6th ave my g/f spotted with her beautiful eyes but the man, the mythology, the immortal HULK HOGAN.  That's right the Babe Ruth of Sports Entertainment himself was right there in front of us. Not only that but I got the name the Frankster from inspiration of the Hulkster. I was like  :D :D :D :D :D. My g/f dint wanna bother him but i did not wanna lose this oppurtunity. My 1st time was 2 years ago when he was doin an autograph signing & the line was too long so they shoved me off.  Another time was 2 months ago when Hogan came to the stadium i work at & my other fellow ushers met him while I was at my cousin's wedding.  Well you know what they say 3rd time's the charm. I didn't wanna lose that oppurtunity so we approached Hogan while his wife was trying to hail a cab (I LOVE NY) again i Just wanted to at least say hi & shake his hand but as i go there i see him signing a few autographs so I pulled my Ric Flair autobiography & luckily there was a glossy picture inside of him with hogan & i got shake his hand & he wrote "To Frank" like asked him to & as i thanked him i put my hand out but his hands were full but as i put my hand down he lent his out for a goodbye shape. My dreams have come true & as we walked down to Lex my g/f was shocked to see my hyperventilating now I have met over like 30 wrestlers including my top favorites but this was rare.  This just liek the John Romita experience all over again only better. Next i hope will be Stan Lee. Well i have to tell you dreams do come true & it has for me it gets better & better.  If u want your dreams to come true don't just sit there get out & do it!!!

Thankyou Hogan for everything!!!!

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #20 on: Tue, August 3, 2004, 23:33:16 »

Congrats Frankster. Terry's promotional tour de force through the years has made him the holy grail for most wrestling fans... & he deserves every second of it. He has worked hard to be the pentacle of his profession. Despite all his success, Terry still remains one of the most approachable people & very thankful for every ounce of support he receives. Congrats on the opportunity & an even bigger kudos for the courage to approach him.
« Last Edit: Tue, August 3, 2004, 23:35:42 by Delvie » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #21 on: Wed, August 4, 2004, 09:14:03 »

Well as Terry would say"
Thanks "Brother 8)

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #22 on: Mon, September 20, 2004, 18:35:51 »

Hey everyone, I  went to the big apple con on saturday & Billy was there along with the latest shi cover colorist Sparaccio.  Billy was not 100% but it was cool to see him come to bring the issues i needed but i wish some wouldve told me there was 2 continuations to the Wolverine/Shi X-over.  I cant find the issues anywhere that's why i needed billy to bring me Wolverine/Shi.  Well i'll be seeing the 2 of them again in at the National when they'll have their own booth that'll be cool.  
   Well i made out with 3 free sketches. Another sketch from the legendary Sal Buscema i got one of peter parker/ spidey split.  I got 2 from Spawn/ KISS: Psycho  Circus artist Angel Medina one of Paul Stanley from KISS and my favorite villain of all time Venom ( I want him in spidey 3).  Angel was really great to talk to he was very helpful & told me not to worry about not being the best artist at 22 and to hang in there.  I think all artist criticism should be more helpful tyhan to be putting us down like that @$$hole from Tokyo Pop.  Well it wasn't my cup of tea.  Well i'll update you on future events. til then this is the frankster.

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #23 on: Wed, September 22, 2004, 04:10:32 »

i wish some wouldve told me there was 2 continuations to the Wolverine/Shi X-over.  I cant find the issues anywhere that's why i needed billy to bring me Wolverine/Shi.  

Is it any of these?
W  O  L  V  E  R  I  N  E
 JUDGEMENT  NIGHT
    SHI  EDITION
    WOLVERINE  EDITION
 WOLVERINE SHI
    # 1
    # 1 TOWER  RECORDS  EDITION
    # 1 VIRGIN  COVER  EDITION
    # 1 BEAUTY  &  THE  BEAST  EDITION
    # 1 BEAUTY  &  THE  BEAST  RUBY RED EDITION
    ANTIQUITIES  EDITION
    ASHCAN

If not, can you post the covers (as well as the art you got from billy & others)?

Glad you had a good time.

rcolsen
Crusade Uchi-deshi

Welcme Back my friends to the show that never ends

« Reply #24 on: Thu, September 23, 2004, 07:22:46 »

the wolverine/shi continuation was not really a story - it was a pair of battlebooks

rco
http://www.crusade-fan.com/wolverine/wolverine.html

rco
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: