Sat, December 16, 2017, 23:04:52 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: Post your Pets!  (Read 11625 times)
Skwerly
Crusade Uchi-deshi

(aka Risu-chan)

« on: Fri, February 22, 2008, 09:23:25 »

After seeing a photo of toranoshi's Boston Terriers, I thought to make this thread.  (Then thought, why didn't I think of this sooner!)  Anyway, please post photos, video clips and/or links of your pets...or pets that you love!  If you must, you may include the human ones, as well. >:D

This is a short clip of the family dog, (Maltese/??) Mickey.  I took this a few weeks ago.
http://s26.photobucket.com/albums/c148/Skwerly/Mickey/?action=view&current=MVI_1228.flv

~Shi-chan getchu!                                                                ~Ana-chan at work
dawnsawaking
Crusade Warrior

Then you can see why you should fear me...

« Reply #1 on: Sun, February 24, 2008, 06:59:00 »

Here is our new addition to the house......Zuko he is a flame point siamese...

cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #2 on: Mon, February 25, 2008, 09:35:50 »

Here's a pic of our aging dog (13 years) Sherman. He was named after the tank due to his stockiness and proximity to the ground.

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #3 on: Sun, March 2, 2008, 08:38:07 »

Cute pics of the pets. I love the pic of Zuko ready to pounce on the yarn (presumably).

Cristos, Sherman looks nearly identical to my ex fiance's childhood dog. It was funny that in the end, she was more excited to see me than the girl who had grown up w/ her, taken her out, fed her, etc all her life.

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
dawnsawaking
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #4 on: Sun, March 2, 2008, 12:30:22 »

Cute pics of the pets. I love the pic of Zuko ready to pounce on the yarn (presumably).

Cristos, Sherman looks nearly identical to my ex fiance's childhood dog. It was funny that in the end, she was more excited to see me than the girl who had grown up w/ her, taken her out, fed her, etc all her life.

yuppers that is what he was doing and dragging it all over the house 
Skwerly
Crusade Uchi-deshi

(aka Risu-chan)

« Reply #5 on: Sun, March 2, 2008, 14:37:06 »

d'awww... <3

yuppers that is what he was doing and dragging it all over the house 

...and possibly shoot lazers out of his eyes?  Looks like Sherman's going to do the same thing.  Lookin' good for 13 years!

~Shi-chan getchu!                                                                ~Ana-chan at work
cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #6 on: Sun, March 2, 2008, 15:29:00 »

Hey Dawn, forgot to mention that Zuko is a real looker! Very unique looking cat. Yeah Delvie, my dog has pretty generic markings so he kinda looks like
a lot of dogs out there. Sherman appreciates the compliment, Skwerly! He's had a rough patch here lately, but he keeps truckin' on. Maybe I'll post another
pic soon, since he forgot he hates cameras.
dawnsawaking
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #7 on: Mon, March 3, 2008, 11:52:20 »

Hey Dawn, forgot to mention that Zuko is a real looker! Very unique looking cat. Yeah Delvie, my dog has pretty generic markings so he kinda looks like
a lot of dogs out there. Sherman appreciates the compliment, Skwerly! He's had a rough patch here lately, but he keeps truckin' on. Maybe I'll post another
pic soon, since he forgot he hates cameras.

Thank you Cristos!!  He is, I love his ice blue eyes and even though he is only 5 months old and can be extremely playful he is a cuddler and loves attention!  I will post more pics when he gets a little bigger or when Dom is carrying him around! 
cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #8 on: Tue, June 24, 2008, 15:11:05 »

Well, sadly our dog Sherman (picture posted earlier above) has gone to puppy dog paradise. He passed away peacefully in his sleep in his favorite spot next to the refrigerator. He was a great dog who was loved by all and died at the ripe age of 13 and a half years. It's nice that he got to have a place on the internet. It will be one more way to remember him. We decided to get right back in the saddle and get another dog. Here is Duke, who is merely three months old. He is a German Shepherd mix.

Here's a parting look from Sherman:

R.I.P Old Boy.
kikuchiyo
Crusade Warrior

Shi loves me, Shi loves me not

« Reply #9 on: Tue, June 24, 2008, 18:33:27 »

That's too sad. sorry

Darkwinter
Crusade Sensei

"Unfortunately hell has no vacancies."

« Reply #10 on: Tue, June 24, 2008, 18:44:13 »

Yeah i remember my full blood shepard. Loved that dog as well as you loved yours. Now its just one mixed pit and shepard, and full pit. mom and dads dog. but i seem to be the one they like.

But your dog will always be in a happy place. ya hearts and in puppy heaven.
cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #11 on: Tue, June 24, 2008, 19:26:52 »

Thanks for your comments. They are much appreciated. Sherman will always be in our memories.
Skwerly
Crusade Uchi-deshi

(aka Risu-chan)

« Reply #12 on: Tue, June 24, 2008, 22:40:31 »

D: Oh!  Sherman!!
I'm sorry to hear that, cristos.  Sherman was a really beautiful dog and his memory will live on!  Thanks for sharing his photos with us, especially that last one.

cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #13 on: Wed, June 25, 2008, 08:05:56 »

D: Oh!  Sherman!!
I'm sorry to hear that, cristos.  Sherman was a really beautiful dog and his memory will live on!  Thanks for sharing his photos with us, especially that last one.

Thanks for your condolences, you are very kind. That last picture was a favorite of mine as well. I decided to have it framed.
St.Big
Crusade Uchi-deshi

« Reply #14 on: Wed, June 25, 2008, 09:38:19 »

Okay I hope this works out right !
Still can't beliefe that he is gone since 14 years, still miss him alot!!! rip

cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #15 on: Wed, June 25, 2008, 14:03:05 »

That's a nice looking dog! Sorry to hear that he passed. It's great that he lives on in your memory. I really like that portrait as well. It captures his personality perfectly. German Shepherds seem to be an underlying theme in this thread.
cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #16 on: Mon, September 22, 2008, 18:28:31 »

Here's an updated pic of Duke. The top pic is 3 months and the bottom is 6 months old.
jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

Glad to still be reading comics in my 50's.

« Reply #17 on: Tue, September 23, 2008, 05:07:11 »

Okay I hope this works out right !
Still can't beliefe that he is gone since 14 years, still miss him alot!!! rip

Was he a Belgian Shephard?

cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #18 on: Mon, January 18, 2010, 14:17:54 »

Here's a pic of our latest addition to our family. Her name is Izzy. We got her from the same pound as the dog I posted before. She is supposed to be a beagle/collie mix. I have my doubts about the collie part dunno
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #19 on: Mon, January 18, 2010, 19:09:35 »

Awww... she's cute. Glad she found a loving home

cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #20 on: Tue, January 19, 2010, 08:31:13 »

Hey thanks, Delvie. My two dogs get along well so far. I've got this toy that is a ball with a piece of rope on each side, that they like to play tug of war with. It's pretty funny watching a 20 pound dog try to out pull a 50+ pound dog. rofl
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #21 on: Tue, January 19, 2010, 16:58:29 »

I bet!
She definately looks like she has something in her besides beagle w/ those long legs.

Pages: 1   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: