Thu, July 19, 2018, 19:22:50 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: JCV's "Old Bean"  (Read 22325 times)
flerk
Crusade Grand Master

I don't eat mayonnaise

« Reply #50 on: Wed, February 26, 2003, 06:13:05 »

Listen Kid,

Take them both and lie to them. It's the only way. :P

Hey, I'm not a jerk. . . oh. . . I don't know anymore. . . maybe I am. . . if I hadn't found that skunk by the road, none of this would have happened. . .
BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.

« Reply #51 on: Wed, February 26, 2003, 11:06:51 »

Alrighty then Scud-Boy,

I went through the very same thing and ended up marrying one after being engaged to the other.  This was in/after college and yes it does suck, but it's also a lot better than being alone.  

My unsolicited advice for a chap your age?

Don't get all caught up and too emotional on them.  It'll turn them away.  At your age, so many guys are busy kissing girlie's ass that the hot chicks get spoiled.  

Who among us hasn't asked, "why are all the hotties with the jerks?"

I'll tell you why:
It's because girls unconciously need a challenge, they ask "I can get any guy I want, but why, oh why, is Scud treating me like dirt?"  "I'll show him what he's missing!"

And then you've got em.'   So lying every once in a while ain't no big thang!

Trust me it works, the worse you treat em' the better they'll respond.  

Then of course you'll meet a really awesome one and she'll change the day you marry her.
« Last Edit: Wed, February 26, 2003, 11:19:11 by BillyTucci » Logged

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
Skud_101
Crusade Uchi-deshi

The Disposable Assassin

« Reply #52 on: Wed, February 26, 2003, 16:41:33 »

Its amazing what you get when you mention 2 girls in a passing comment hehehe! ;D

The thing is... I am the jerk in this

I had better explain all the situation (I know its not the right thread, but its not important enough to make one for haha)

I'm superficial, excentric, loud, and malevolent.

I met the first girl while playing an online game actually... (Phantasy Star Online on the Sega Dreamcast). Turns out she lived 20 mins away, and is a real stunner. We became friends... and for ages everything was happy. Eventually I fell for her, and after I blurted my feelings, opposed to being shot down, I found out she really liked me too. All was good.

For about 4/5 months this went on. But then some trouble hit, and when we rebuilt, we were stronger, then trouble hit again, and we got stronger. This is where I will take a small detour.

During this, I won the ministers (for my sculpture) and was shipped off to the hotel. This is where I met this new girl (she was one of the 38 ). She lived 2 hours away from Brisbane, but as I found out after speaking to her online, she was moving down to Brisbane for Uni. (20 mins away from me).

Eventually, something drastic hit and me and Tegan didnt really rebuild. It was fickled for weeks.

I got the nerve to ask her somewhere again, and upon this, she told me she was going out with one of her friends from school. (I would of been cool with this if she had of told me, opposed to letting me make a fool of myself)

The gallery opening rolled around, and I had chosen to take the 1st girl and Cathrine (my friends sister, who is my friend too). I walked around saying Hi to everyone from the week long camp, and introducing them to te 1st . Eventually,  I introduces her as 'not my girlfriend' which raised a few laughs. We walked away and she told me she didnt care what people thought, so I told her I did, and then she told me her boyfriend was 'kinnda dumped'

We started flirting, and well,  :P

However. I had seen the second girl again, and got her number (at this point, I had no real point of intrest tho if you get my drift)

The next day, the 1st tells me that she is still going out with him. I was a little weirded out, but had to dig it non the less. The last time I saw her was tuesday night, upon which, we had a relaps of feelings. (I feel bad about that now, I mean, being used to cheat isnt my bag)

So yeah... That wont make much sense, but its the best I can really do  ::)

Anyway.. Im going to phone the second one tonight, because last time i spoke to her, she suggest we go out and do something sometime... so I may arrange something for tommorow/saturday

:-/

Skud: He's here to help
flerk
Crusade Grand Master

I don't eat mayonnaise

« Reply #53 on: Wed, February 26, 2003, 17:07:27 »

Listen kid,

You heard my advice before and I'm sticking to it.

But since your feeling like you are in a pickle, I'll tell you what to do: Post the gals pictures on this site and let us decide for you.

'nuff said

Hey, I'm not a jerk. . . oh. . . I don't know anymore. . . maybe I am. . . if I hadn't found that skunk by the road, none of this would have happened. . .
Doc Furious
Crusade Uchi-deshi

« Reply #54 on: Wed, February 26, 2003, 17:46:24 »

Kid, Ive been from one side of this galaxy to the other and Ive sen a lot of strange things but nothing I like better than a Duel of the Bimb-ettes. :P

Post 'em Danno. 8)

Psst-- Mike Sekowsky and Ross Andru had an illegitimate son --Herb "Phantom Eagle" Trimpe.
Say nothing.  The fate of the mushu pork is at stake,
old chaps... :-X  

"Care for some port with your scone?" he said, pinky extended, as only a true gentlemen's gentlesman can.
« Last Edit: Wed, February 26, 2003, 17:53:01 by Robiesan » Logged

Filmmaker/Writer/Illustrator
Watch for SHADOW starring Tony Todd...coming soon

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0797000/
BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.

« Reply #55 on: Thu, February 27, 2003, 01:33:17 »

You really should post the photos so we can afford you better advice superficially.

But it can't hurt.

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
Pages: « 1 2 3   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: