Tue, December 11, 2018, 07:25:20 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Frankster Files! STILL Immortal and Running Wild!  (Read 261878 times)
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

Whatchu gonna do when the Frankster runs wild on u

« Reply #400 on: Tue, December 30, 2008, 21:31:18 »

what do you think of Underworld??  We have and Xbox 360 (well 2, just haven't hooked the other one up to the net so we can play call of duty 4 together), but I got Underworld for Xmas and so far like the game.  My Sister in Law and Brother in Law got the family Rock Band 2 (with all the instruments and the kids love it!)

I like it it reminds me of the classic Tomb Raider 2 which I usta play on PC a decade ago. Well you are not going to believe it. After beating the 1st 2 levels, going through the 1st annoying long mission from Spider-Man Web of Shadows, and creating me in Smackdown vs. Raw 09, I HAVE TO RETURN MY XBOX360 for a new one.  And since the card c ame with it it goes back too.  Unforutnaley my XBOX was leaking soem type of liquid on the back of my games causing it to freeze on loading screens.  flamingmad cuss sob

other than that I like the new model for Lara, and the Mediterannean level was the one i was looking forward to. 

A sketch of Lara in that wetsuit is on my to-do list and with my XBOX on the fritz i was able to knock off my Bettie Page tribute sketch!
« Last Edit: Tue, December 30, 2008, 21:40:12 by The Frankster » Logged

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #401 on: Wed, January 28, 2009, 21:53:50 »

After beating Web of Shadows less than 2 weeks ago I started to go back into Tomb Raider.  I'm in the Mexico levels now, the game is awesome and addicting.

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #402 on: Fri, February 6, 2009, 23:37:59 »

Hey so I took a half day at work so I can leave early to get to the NY Comicon.  So I showed up shortly after 2 hours started.  I ended with signatures from Billy, Campbell, and McKone.  I got a sketch from McKone and from a very talented beautiful artist who draws Sheena. 

Seeing Campbell at this show was a big deal cause I haven't seen him for what'll be a decade which was when he came to my hometown on the Danger Girl tour.  He's the 1st person that made me enjoy drawing women (they were very hard for me to draw when I was really young) and what lead me into becoming a pin-up artist.  Anyways I managed to get dibs on a Freefall headsketch let's see if he finishes.

pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #403 on: Sat, February 7, 2009, 14:00:56 »

We're looking forward to seeing what you get from the show.  I, for one, live vicariously through all of the art posted by membes, and hope to improve my collection in the near future.  Of course, it helps if there is a decent show within a hundred miles or so from where you live.  Nothing has been happening around St. Lou, except job layoffs (I'm a victim).  So, keep the postings coming.

When a wise man does not understand, he says "I do not understand."....
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #404 on: Sat, February 7, 2009, 23:07:36 »

Sorry to hear that chuck, tha's terrible.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #405 on: Sat, February 7, 2009, 23:09:18 »

I got hot a kick-@$$ Shulkie sketch from cover artist Mike Deodato. Which I will post on Monday.  I'm still expecting from Campbell and Louis Small. Anyway it's late I'll post more comments tomorrow.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #406 on: Mon, February 9, 2009, 20:17:29 »

Captain Caveman and Taffy of the Teen Angels by Louis Small Jr.

My annual sketch from Kevin Eastman

Sheena by the beautiful Rebekah Isaacs

From Mike McKone out of the pages of Brand New Day Lily Holister and Jackpot

And last and certainly not least my best full figured She-Hulk sketch to date
The Savage She-Hulk by Mike Deodato Jr.

pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #407 on: Mon, February 9, 2009, 20:40:57 »

I like the Shulkie.  A lot.  Period.

Surprised by the Louis Small piece, it is much simpler than I would have expected.  He did capture Captain Caveman, though.

The Eastman is very nice.  The other pretty good as well. 

Nice additions.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #408 on: Tue, February 10, 2009, 07:03:54 »

Surprised by the Louis Small piece, it is much simpler than I would have expected.  He did capture Captain Caveman, though.

Well Since last year I saw Louis drawing a sexy version of Penelope Pitstop, and the Jetson girls and well I'm a big Hanna-Barbara fan myself.  So he was th eperson I looked towards to have this drawn.  (My original choice wouldve been Joe Staton)

As for Shulkie, Mike Deodato pratcially made my weekend with that sketch and he I have to say is the most reasonable.  He charged $50 he was mostly doign heads and busts and I asked how much for full figure and he did it for the same price and Shulkie looked just like the recent covers he's done. I was dissappointed that Campbell didn't get to me but maybe next time I'll invest in the pricier sketch.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #409 on: Sat, May 9, 2009, 15:43:41 »

Hey Everyone

I went to the Hawthorne High convention in NJ.  Billy was scheduled to be there but couldn't make it however the result was this Joe Sinnot sketch.

He's still got it!

Well I have not been on a lot and well things have been going on for a while now.  I'm back on the market again.  And I'm going to Hong Kong in August with my Kung-Fu school.  We're most likely gonna stay at Eaton.  If anyone has gone I'm open to suggestions and I want to know has anyone flown Northwest Airlines, if so do they atleast have your own personal tvs?

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #410 on: Tue, June 16, 2009, 21:43:33 »

Hey Everyone. I hope to make it to Wizard World Philly this weekend at least for one day.  Sucks I can't stay at my Uncle's this time.  And well my only means to a trip to the show went from two days to one day. My target at this show is to meet one of the women in my top 5.
Cerina Vincent

A girl like that will make "Everybody Want to Be Italian"

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #411 on: Wed, June 17, 2009, 08:45:24 »

I don't know about "B italian"... "HAVE italian" for sure.

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #412 on: Fri, June 19, 2009, 20:50:39 »

Hey Everyone. I hope to make it to Wizard World Philly this weekend at least for one day.  Sucks I can't stay at my Uncle's this time.  And well my only means to a trip to the show went from two days to one day. My target at this show is to meet one of the women in my top 5.
Cerina Vincent
A girl like that will make "Everybody Want to Be Italian"

She was the first person I approached at the show.  My God, "WOT A WOMAN." 

She was so sweet, I gave her this drawing I made of her.

I didn't want to do just a plain portrait so i did her as Botticelli's Venus. And it is ode to the movie Everybody Wants to be Italian. Funny this was she said that was supposed to be an actual promo but her agent forbid her from doing naymore nude scenes.  flamingmad

Out of all the celebs she really appreciated it, the thought, and effort. 
Yeah she hugged bighug me  happylove !!!

She totally made my day. Funny thing was last month on facebook I listed her as top 5 female celebs and before you know she was scheduled for the show.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #413 on: Fri, June 19, 2009, 21:04:59 »

Well I only ended up staying at the show for one day.  Unfortunately the show had no Marvel or DC booth. Show was a bit below average for a Philly show but nonetheless I still love this show the best. Even if it was for a day. But I accomplished a lot.

Well I last met WWF Hall of Famer Jerry the King Lawler at the NY COmicon and I was dissappointed that I didn't get a sketch.  But i figured I wanted to get one of his wrestler charicatures so I liked the way he drew women on his site so I went with Candice Michelle.

Lawler's a cool guy and very reasonable unlike the other wrestlers.

Yeah so a few people today including McKone, Bo Hampton, Phil Jimenez, and Mark Sparacio who had his appendixed removed last week. He's doing great!

As for Billy I got this sketch of Christie the beautiful British assassin from the Dead or Alive (DOA) game series.

next time I will have Billy shade it.  Also fix the bikini cause Mike Solof the human letter bomb misplaced the reference I gave Billy. The outfit is from the Dead or Alive Xtreme 2 game.

Either way I love the sketch.

I made out pretty good for this show, got just about everything but my Agents of Atlas (2006-7 series)TPB other than that not bad for one day!  rockon

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #414 on: Sat, June 20, 2009, 00:09:07 »

That's a very sharp sketch of Christie.

I'm proud of Jerry for staying in such good shape. He still looks like a million.

It would be a bit redundant to say that Cerina looks incredible. I didn't realize she was that short, though. Glad you got to hang w/ her. I know she was the most important reason for going.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #415 on: Sat, June 20, 2009, 07:22:19 »

I thought it was a bit redundant to tell Cerina Vincent that she was BRILLIANT in Everybody Wants to be Italian but I told her anyway!  eyebrow3

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #416 on: Wed, June 24, 2009, 18:22:30 »

She was the first person I approached at the show.  My God, "WOT A WOMAN."  

She was so sweet, I gave her this drawing I made of her.

I didn't want to do just a plain portrait so i did her as Botticelli's Venus. And it is ode to the movie Everybody Wants to be Italian. Funny this was she said that was supposed to be an actual promo but her agent forbid her from doing naymore nude scenes.  

Out of all the celebs she really appreciated it, the thought, and effort.  
Yeah she hugged  me   !!!

It would be a bit redundant to say that Cerina looks incredible. I didn't realize she was that short, though. Glad you got to hang w/ her. I know she was the most important reason for going.

Hey everyone well after what happened at Philly, I posted the pic of me and her as well as my sketch on facebook and tagged her on her real page. We actually became friends on facebook prior to meeting her.  She said that when she saw my friedn request she saw my Italian last name and she's like "That's Cool!"

Anyways I posted this to her:
Hey Cerina, I just want to give one final thank you for Friday, It was really great to meet you, I hope we meet again in future appearances. Your appreciation for the sketch I made you really meant a lot to me. Best of luck to you!

And she had this to say in response....

at 7:29pm June 24
it was great to meet YOU frank! and thank you so much for the sketch!! that so very thoughtful...xoox

I know I may be making a big production out of this but, the past few months I haven't quite been myself and have been depressed a lot and as lame as it sounds I feel this kinda boosted enough confidence and positive energy I needed to help me be back to my plain self.

pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #417 on: Thu, June 25, 2009, 07:42:50 »

If only those Xs and Os had been applied in person....  Then you would have a whopper of a story to tell!

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #418 on: Fri, July 24, 2009, 19:25:21 »

...HONG KONG

I'll be leaving Thursday, August 6th.  And leaving HK on the 13th.  I'm staying in Kowloon and unfortunately I'll only literally be in Hong Kong for 5 WHOLE Days out of the 8 days of travel.
So I gotta make the most of it.

If anyone has been there and can offer suggestions to I'd greatly appreciate it. I have been looking into places and looking at guides.

Darkwinter
Crusade Sensei

"Unfortunately hell has no vacancies."

« Reply #419 on: Fri, July 24, 2009, 19:44:42 »

ill be going to wuhan on christmas day. was gonna try to get over to hong kong if i could. But i guess that will be alittle tooooo late.
pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #420 on: Sat, July 25, 2009, 16:52:53 »

(pctchuck sighs heavily and lives vicariously through his fellow Crusaders who travel the world and/or America on a regular basis.)

Enjoy your trip Frank, I'm sure it will be a eye opening experiance.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #421 on: Tue, July 28, 2009, 21:13:28 »

Thanks guys!

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #422 on: Tue, August 4, 2009, 23:17:29 »

Sorry for not replying sooner, Frank. You probably already have your itinerary planned, but when you go, you have to go to the Po Lin Monastery, 1st. As you'll see, it's closest to the airport anyway.

Since you are going to be in Kowloon, I'm sure you are aware of the Symphony of Lights. I hope your woman is going w/ you, because that is something that would be nice to share. I'd like to see Walled City Park as well. If you can get to Fanling, you might like the Fung Ying Seen Koon temple.
I'd like to go jumping @ Luk Wu Stream but I can just as easily go to KY & TN & cliff jump or again the next time I go to Puerto rico. If you're fascinated by basalt formations like I am, you've got to go to High Island & Basalt Island. I'd love to go exploring the cliffs of Tung Ping Chau, too.
I'm sure you already plan to visit the art museum, but myself, I'd be hitting the space museum as well.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #423 on: Sat, August 15, 2009, 00:14:01 »

Hey everyone Hong Kong was nice.  Yes Delvie I did hit up the light show and watched it from Avenue of the Stars also watched one night from my hotel pool.  And i did check out the Art Museum and SPace Museum.  I only stayed in Kowloon most of the time and went to HK Island for one day.  But it was a nice change of scenery.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #424 on: Sat, August 15, 2009, 22:23:10 »

Can be viewed here..... http://www.new.facebook.com/album.php?aid=146397&id=693095762&l=aa5f33b143

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: