Tue, December 11, 2018, 06:14:56 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Frankster Files! STILL Immortal and Running Wild!  (Read 261863 times)
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #50 on: Mon, July 24, 2006, 19:55:05 »

I think the Pizza counts for red and yellow

I'm pretty sure he was talking about hogan, therefore the Red & yellow comment.  ;D

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

Whatchu gonna do when the Frankster runs wild on u

« Reply #51 on: Tue, July 25, 2006, 17:48:39 »

well i know that u meant hogan. I was covering up for the red and yellow part.

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #52 on: Sat, July 29, 2006, 18:37:14 »

This here is the beginning of things to come. King Henry's neighbor company Aardvark Amusement I am currently designing there sign.  

This is not the main sign for Aardvark Amusements but this is the Hung up at Brooklyn Cyclones' Keyspan Park.

This is the Keyspan Park entrance from the Coney Island beach Boardwalk. This is in my eyes in my biggest accomplishment so far.

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
sllamky01
Crusade Warrior

READY TO KICK SOME ASS

« Reply #53 on: Sun, July 30, 2006, 03:23:14 »

Way to go Frank. congrats. looks like you are well on your way at makeing a living of this art thing.
The way that poster is mounted it looks like it will be up for many years.  keep them coming.
sllamky01
Crusade Warrior

READY TO KICK SOME ASS

« Reply #54 on: Sun, July 30, 2006, 06:17:03 »

Frank the last photo with you standing by it is great. but If I were you I would go back and take that photo again but first hull that pallet out of the shot. then it makes a nice addition to your Portfoillo.  or Photo chop it out and include the statement of its location by the Boardwalk instead.
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #55 on: Sun, July 30, 2006, 06:20:32 »

Frank the last photo with you standing by it is great. but If I were you I would go back and take that photo again but first hull that pallet out of the shot. then it makes a nice addition to your Portfoillo.  or Photo chop it out and include the statement of its location by the Boardwalk instead.

It's blurry, too.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #56 on: Sun, July 30, 2006, 13:51:01 »

Well I plan on taking it again and it was hard totaker th epic cauz so many people were passing and the guy who took it was in a hurry other than that i got clear shots without me too.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #57 on: Sun, July 30, 2006, 14:22:46 »

Today I went to the Primate Promotions comic show at the Holiday Inn in the city. It was quite a somewhat dissapointment that i spent only 3 hours which i had to go work the game later on.

I went today cauz last time I went to one of these they had so many Silver Age Amazing SPideys for reasonable prices and wanted to at leats leav with issue #39 or #129 at reasonable pirces which i ditn find.
I did get a hold of this though...

I met Joe Casey, Jamal Igle, Joe Kelly, and Rick Leonardi (Spider-Man 2099, and Batgirl) and got a Poison Ivy sketch from Rick.

And I raided a the 50cent and $1 bins with my stack of $1 bills i've gotten as tips from the games.

Show was a dissapointment but i made the most of it.

jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

Glad to still be reading comics in my 50's.

« Reply #58 on: Mon, July 31, 2006, 01:22:06 »

Always did like MEDUSA.

toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #59 on: Mon, July 31, 2006, 07:39:43 »

Cool Ivy pic. I have a few of the WB store exclusives that they did of her and Harley including the rare original statues.

Comics and News at http://calliopes.net
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/calliopes
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #60 on: Mon, July 31, 2006, 11:49:58 »

Always did like MEDUSA.

And nobody did her better than John Romita.

jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #61 on: Mon, July 31, 2006, 13:49:36 »

I agree.  The Inhumans - Black Bolt and Medusa were awesome characters.  The others were much weaker characters and did not interest me as much.  The karate chop guy and the stomper dude just do not compare.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #62 on: Mon, July 31, 2006, 17:47:56 »

What about Lockjaw?

He may be an oversized teleporting dog but he also temporarily made a good pet for the thing. (It's a shame that series had to end)

« Last Edit: Mon, July 31, 2006, 17:51:01 by The_Frankster » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #63 on: Tue, August 8, 2006, 06:03:25 »

I've had a week long streak of poster's block.  

Nothing new looking for mentors for the mentor program which I'll start in the fall semester, but i have 1 in mind but i'm going for 2. And already getting a head start on one of the projects.

Next Saturday I plan on going to the Super Mega Show in Secaucus, NJ.

http://www.supermegashow.com/

I know it's more of a celebrity show but there is a few I have in mind well Newmar and Craig would make good additions to my autographs of Adam West and Frank Gorshin. But u guys know I wanna meet Ashley Massarro she's another WWF Diva to add for me. I would also like to meet Frank Vincent.

Well another reasons it's always a pleasure to meet HFH inker Tom Palmer and to get a FREE sketch from him.  I would love a Misty Knight sketch from him.  Plus I also would like a Veronica sketch from Jeff Schultz.

Well if you have anything u may want to add to the Frankster's Files it'd be great so I can respond to it.

jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #64 on: Tue, August 8, 2006, 06:37:44 »

What about Lockjaw?

He may be an oversized teleporting dog but he also temporarily made a good pet for the thing. (It's a shame that series had to end)

Yes, Loved lockjaw too! (the only real inhuman)
« Last Edit: Tue, August 8, 2006, 06:38:19 by jsniderfamily » Logged

toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #65 on: Tue, August 8, 2006, 08:45:46 »

I thought it was revealed that Lockjaw was not a dog, but that when he was exposed to the terrigan mists took a dog form.

toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #66 on: Tue, August 8, 2006, 08:47:32 »

Have fun at the con. I was able a few years ago to get Frank Gorshin, Adam West and Van Williams (Green Hornet) to sign my Batman TV Show book.

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #67 on: Wed, August 9, 2006, 06:02:46 »

Bummer that Morena can't make it. Not like I wouldn't be working anyway.  ::)

jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #68 on: Wed, August 9, 2006, 06:08:56 »

Delvie, Do you come in a PS2 or XBOX version?

Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #69 on: Wed, August 9, 2006, 06:16:42 »

LOL

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #70 on: Tue, August 15, 2006, 07:22:23 »

Nothing new looking for mentors for the mentor program which I'll start in the fall semester, but i have 1 in mind but i'm going for 2. And already getting a head start on one of the projects.

Well my 1st one is my book illustration professor for the past 2 semesters Eric Velasquez.

He's showed us how to make a book dummy now i hope to learn a little more too.

And as of yesterday I will be mentored next semester by Rob McGinnis who painted alot of Book Covers and movie posters.

Well I'm just gonna whip up a painting forhim to help me  out with well I chose him cause i love th ehwole pin-up art.

pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #71 on: Tue, August 15, 2006, 15:49:24 »

Looks like you chose a couple of good ones.  Let me know if they want to give out an autograph or two!

When a wise man does not understand, he says "I do not understand."....
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #72 on: Sat, August 19, 2006, 16:57:28 »

Well today I went to the Super Mega show in Secaucus, NJ well the show was so-so. It had it's ups and downs. Frank Vincent from the Sopranos cancelled and I had not interest in meeting his co-star Joe "Johnnie Cakes" Giannascolli.

1st off I met Yvonne Craig.

and got her autograph plus a picture.

I got a Veronica sketch from Archie artist Jeff Schultz.

I got to meet WWF's diva (and a 2005 Diva Search winner) Ashley [Massaro]. What a sweetheart!

and what a Hottie!!!

I dint get to meet Julie Newmar due to the long line, her tardiness, and me having to go to work.
However I did end up meeting our own Heroes for Hire inker Tom Palmer....

...It's always a pleasure to see and to get one of his free sketches, I got myself a sketch of HFH co-leader Misty Knight ...

I always liked Misty cause she reminds me of Pam Grier.  

Show was allright i saw the batmobile from the movie rock star and the green hornet's car.
« Last Edit: Sun, August 20, 2006, 06:47:52 by The_Frankster » Logged

toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #73 on: Sun, August 20, 2006, 08:02:00 »

The Green Hornet car is awesome. I had a chance about 15 years ago to buy one of the originals used in the show and I should have bought it. Nothing like a car that has  rotating license plates and the ability to have tacks come out of the tail pipe. Those features would definitely come in handy driving around Chicago.

nathan
Crusade Newbie

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #74 on: Sun, August 20, 2006, 09:59:06 »

lockjaw being changed by mists to the dog was later completly ignored.kinda like the whole who shot jr story on tv.pardon me if this dosnt go where its supposed to i never posted here before
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: