Tue, December 11, 2018, 06:23:59 *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to the Crusade Fine Arts Forum

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Down
  Send this topic  |  Print  
Author Topic: The Frankster Files! STILL Immortal and Running Wild!  (Read 261865 times)
pctchuck
Crusade Warrior

Aww, shi....

« Reply #100 on: Sun, October 29, 2006, 04:03:49 »

Frankster, the work in progress is one of the best I have seen you do yet.  

When a wise man does not understand, he says "I do not understand."....
jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

Glad to still be reading comics in my 50's.

« Reply #101 on: Sun, October 29, 2006, 04:14:10 »

I like the Foxy Brown.  The body proportions are some of your best so far.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

Whatchu gonna do when the Frankster runs wild on u

« Reply #102 on: Tue, November 7, 2006, 17:32:13 »

Hey Yo!  The Frankster has news for you.  On Saturday I went to ringside fest in the city.  It was a an autogrpah signing of classic WWF superstars. (The same event I met Ultimate Warrior 2 years ago).  I met my all time favorite wrestler from 1993-1996 when Hogan left the WWF my favorite was none other than "The Bad Guy" Razor Ramon.  

Some of you know him as his real name Scott Hall.

Now I was li'l not into meeting him cause i sed to myself the name Razor Ramon probably still belongs to the WWF and he's probably sign as Scott Hall. So I at least bought a pic of when he was Razor. So as i approached him (he looked like hell)

So I asked him is it possible for him to sign as Razor Ramon and he sed he could and that right there is what totally made my day... heck my weekend....hell....my week!
Kevin Nash (aka Diesel) and X-Pac (aka 123 kid aka Syxx) were there too but i already met them in the past before.

Later on i met my other all time favorite aside from Hogan......yet again for the 4th time.
The Hot Rod Rowdy Roddy Piper.

always a pleasure I also met SUperfly Jimmy Snuka but dint have enough for his autograph.

It was a great day I guess you can say I now met every favorite wrestler of all time from different eras:

Bruno Sammartino
Hulk Hogan
Rowdy Roddy Piper
NOW----Razor Ramon
Stone Cold
Triple H

I guess all is left is the undertaker.

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #103 on: Tue, November 7, 2006, 23:26:07 »

I met the Undertaker on a plane trip once.  It was the era when Paul Bearer was his manager, who also was on the plane.  Right behind me was Leaping Lanny but at that time he was a poet, so we passed poems back and forth making comments about the Undertaker's IQ.
It was fun.

toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #104 on: Wed, November 8, 2006, 10:37:42 »

Taker is a hard guy to meet. I have met nearly everyone(including Vince McMahon and JR) and even been out to dinner with a bunch of the guys(The Hardy Boyz, Edge, Christian ) but Taker is one guy that I have never met. Back in 96 I even gave HBK a shirt that he wore into the ring that said "Shawn is God" and have a bunch of pics with him wearing it. Nearly everyone is cool, the only guy who I have met that is a total dick is Triple H. So hopefully if and when I start in OVW, I will be called up to Smackdown or ECW and not have to deal with him on Raw.

Comics and News at http://calliopes.net
Follow us on Twitter twitter.com/calliopes
toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #105 on: Wed, November 8, 2006, 10:40:40 »

Oh and before I went off on my tangent I did have a point. Scott Hall looks horrible. He said that he is in ring shape in an interview, but only if he is going to wrestle as Dusty Rhodes from the looks of your pic.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #106 on: Wed, November 8, 2006, 13:24:23 »

Nearly everyone is cool, the only guy who I have met that is a total dick is Triple H.

Really, I met him twice he was actually nice.

For the latest updates from Your\'s truly check out the frankster\'s files!!!<br />
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #107 on: Wed, November 8, 2006, 16:53:17 »

I've met quite a few of them in bars & hotels & other places. (I met eddie money last month just walking down the hallway of a Holiday Inn in Clearwater, FL) I've met people on their good days & their bad days. I never base people on 1st impressions. Everybody has days when they shouldn't be around people.
« Last Edit: Wed, November 8, 2006, 16:54:12 by Delvie » Logged

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #108 on: Thu, November 9, 2006, 04:31:08 »

I have met Triple H about 3 or 4 times and every single time he seemed like a pretentious prick. Every other wrestler I have met or been around spends time talking to fans and taking pics or signing autographs, he is the only one that I have seen repeatedly just blow people off.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #109 on: Thu, November 9, 2006, 09:44:25 »

Hey Everyone today I had my documentary class and we went to St. Patrick's cathedral yet again. Plus i ahd to get my picture taken today as well as order my cap and gown.  I havent touched the painting Rob McGinnis is helping me out with ever since i last saw him but luckily I will this weekend.  Speaking of that last time I went and my documentary class here is a sketch i drew of Grand Central Station from 3 weeks ago.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #110 on: Fri, November 10, 2006, 12:20:50 »

Here is my newest window painting for the other 2 stores I was gonna do they decided to not paint the italian chickens and go on with a painting of the king. that creepy looking king from those burger king commercials who pops up in peoples beds.

I purposely made his head not super big.

cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #111 on: Fri, November 10, 2006, 14:01:37 »

Awesome job, Frankster!!!
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #112 on: Fri, November 10, 2006, 14:52:46 »

thanks cristos, havent seen you appear on the Frankster's files in months!!

cristos
Crusade Grand Master

« Reply #113 on: Fri, November 10, 2006, 16:57:10 »

Yeah, I didn't have internet for a while, so I've posted
few and far between. I have been enjoying your Burger
King work as well as your other stuff all along though!
toranoshi
Crusade Warrior

memento mori

« Reply #114 on: Sat, November 11, 2006, 05:01:22 »

Sketch of Grand Central looks great.
Hey here is some more info on the Spidey Back in Black Storyline from Marvel solicitations for Feb.

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #539
Written by J. MICHAEL STRACZYNSKI
Pencils and Cover by RON GARNEY
&#8220;Back in Black,&#8221; Part 1
Look what someone found in their closet! Reeling in the aftermath of the Civil War that&#8217;s wracked the Marvel Universe, Peter Parker has got plenty of reasons to consider a change of wardrobe. Black is his state of mind. But the worst is yet to come for Spider-Man. Get on board here, True Believer, as we gear up for an event that will forever change the life of your favorite web-slinger. There IS no going back.
32 PGS./Rated A &#8230;$2.99

Oh and there is this also for Sensational Spider-Man

SENSATIONAL SPIDER-MAN #35
Written by ROBERTO AGUIRRE-SACASA
Pencils and Cover by ANGEL MEDINA
"THE STRANGE CASE OF..." Part 1 (of 3)
The War has ended, but the fallout continues. As Spider-Man and his family get used to the new status quo...other Spider-Men begin appearing all over the city. Younger, less-experienced versions of our web-spinning hero, causing havoc wherever they go. Who's creating these arachnid doppelgangers and why? And will Peter Parker be able to stop them, and whoever's behind them, before more lives are lost? Including the life of one of his star students?
32 PGS./Rated A &#8230;$2.99

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #115 on: Mon, November 13, 2006, 14:36:56 »

A year without Eddie Guerrero

]"It is said the true measure of a man can be determined not byhow many times he falls down, but how many times he picks himself back up." - Vincent Kennedy MchMahon

Last year on this day wrestler Eddie Guerrero had succumbed to heart failure after reaching 4 years of sobriety.  It was later revealed that his body was abused so bad in the past that it caught up to him with his constant working out.  

Today is a day we celebrate the life of Eduardo Gory Guerrero. Eddie Guerrero was a  hero, not only to wreslters and people with the latino heritage, but to everyone.  He has given his life to teach us to never give up, fight your addictions, and that people do get 2nd chance but you have to make them quickly.

I never had the honors to meet Eddie (I might've seen him when I snuck backstage 3 years ago)

RIP Eddie you are not forgotton!  :'(

« Last Edit: Mon, November 13, 2006, 14:46:24 by The_Frankster » Logged

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #116 on: Thu, November 16, 2006, 12:05:07 »

Tomorrow is THE NATIONAL!  The Big Apple Con's annual show.  I will Be seeing Howard, Fine & Howard tomorrow
!

It'll be my 1st time seeing Billy since Philly.

I hope to get auotgprahs from The Romitas, as well.  I wanna get a sketch from Nancy strip artist Guy Gilchrist.  And Saturday I'll be seeing my girl Catherine Bach again.

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #117 on: Fri, November 17, 2006, 15:51:43 »

900th Post!!!

Well went to the Big Apple Con today with one big dissapointment! Unfortunately the artist i really wanted a sketch from dint show due to an emergency.  

Here was a skecth Alex Maleev made me in not even 2 minutes of Bullseye. (wearing a hat and trenchcoat)

Here's a Spider-Woman sketch from my buddy Keith Williams..

And Finally save ya the best for last!!!
Here's Billy sketch I got of the Tarantula which he begged me to send it to him in Hi res!

I also got a cool t-shirt of The Thing #8 cover, and I got Fantastic Four #78-79.
« Last Edit: Fri, November 17, 2006, 15:58:32 by The_Frankster » Logged

dawnsawaking
Crusade Warrior

Then you can see why you should fear me...

« Reply #118 on: Sat, November 18, 2006, 04:45:37 »

That is a great sketch!!  Well back to my class...lol
jsniderfamily
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #119 on: Sat, November 18, 2006, 06:21:17 »

Cool tarantula. She is my favorite of the new series.

sllamky01
Crusade Warrior

READY TO KICK SOME ASS

« Reply #120 on: Sun, November 19, 2006, 00:44:36 »

Nice grab Frank
hows school going?
The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #121 on: Sun, November 19, 2006, 04:00:47 »

It's going good I'll post later tonight I gotta go!

The Frankster
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #122 on: Sun, November 19, 2006, 16:10:40 »

Well yesterday I went to The Big Apple Con in a suit cause i had to go to a wedding in which i was a co-best man.  1st off you all remmeber my memorable experience with Catherine Bach

back in January.  Well I got to see her once again and i had a brand new sketch to give her.  She signed my autograph saying "For Frank a very talented artist, Love Your FAN Catherine Bach"

I also saw the Romitas, then I went to the weddign back to the con and to the reception!

« Last Edit: Sun, November 19, 2006, 16:11:36 by The_Frankster » Logged

BillyTucci
Administrator
Crusade Warrior

The world is a fine place and worth fighting for.

« Reply #123 on: Mon, November 20, 2006, 01:38:17 »

It It was great seeing you Frank!  Did you meet any girls at the wedding?  Did you watch "Wedding Crashers" to get any tips?
;D

THANK YOU FOR 13 WONDERFUL YEARS OF SHI and Crusade.  YOU HAVE ALL CHANGED MY LIFE AND I AM HONORED.
Delvie
Crusader
Crusade Warrior

« Reply #124 on: Mon, November 20, 2006, 03:05:13 »

I still think She should have done a cameo in the DOH movie as Paulina instead of Lynda Carter

COGITO ERGO BOOM ~ I  think therefore my head explodes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »   Go Up
  Send this topic  |  Print  

Jump to: